Wednesday 15 April 2015

About me this time…
Well, hello everyone again! I am Mumbai Diaries as in Sanika. Some months ago I wrote a blog post about “How not to leave any person alone if they are facing a difficult situation and to help them get over it.” Well, after that post I received some mails and yes many of my closed ones came to me after that for suggestions, whew again not bragging about myself; it seems you all liked my write up as many of you have faced that situation in your lives at some point or you people are facing it right now. There was this interview of a British female journalist, I was watching on youtube a month ago and she said, “Whatever you feel inside, it could be pain, anger, sorrow, happiness, or depression. Before dropping on any conclusions about how other people are happy and how you are unhappy, just take a moment to think that there are some things in life which you have and others can’t have, likewise; some things are not in your favor. You just have to accept them and be satisfied with what you are gifted with.”

I have this really good friend of mine who literally comes to me when they have a problem (respecting his/her name and gender identity). Now I told that person, just to have a moment alone and instead of complaining about everything, why not enjoy in what you have? Why waste precious moments of life in what others think of you?

Fellows, when I made my mind positive, all things around me changed drastically. It was like, some days ago I was a depressed woman, but now I am so happy. I go alone to have a walk in the streets of CST and believe me, I see people, I click them, and well you know why? It’s because it makes me realize what all things and qualities I have which they can never ever dream of in this life. In the middle of all this, I got connected to some internet friends from my same field. Two I’d specially like to mention are from Sweden, Daniel Odisho (They guy who loves India like anything!) and other one is Sean Lewthwaite from Stockholm. We are from same field, and third one is from Mumbai; his name is Ashutosh Joshi. There is always a time when some people in just short amount of time can teach you so many things. Some become memories; some people are our inspirations and motivations. Difference between mentalities of a person is that some people never try to solve their situations and some are those who choose to stay positive and happy in any damn situation, being down to earth and offering help always! Well I get this a lot that I am an emotional support to many people, but sometimes I need a support too! Such people inspire me a lot in life. Well these are the ones who inspire me to be a positive person. I thank them. Thanks alot guys!

Sincerely,
Mumbai Diaries. (Sanika)

2 comments:

  1. A really nice writeup. Keep up the noble work of living your life and helping others. :)

    ReplyDelete