Sunday 9 November 2014

WHAT DO WE KNOW? WHAT HAVE WE LEARNT?

I want to share my travel experience with you all. I just want to convey you all what I learnt from this tour. Well, all my friends were off to different places in India for holidays. And I wanted to go to Rajasthan, but I couldn’t go because of some personal reasons. I was totally disappointed because I couldn’t make it to Rajasthan!
Never mind, my mom said we were off to my native Dhulia city which comes into Khandesh. And as we all know Maharashtra is divided into different categories for example: Vidarbha (Nagpur and others), Khandesh (Dhulia, Jalgaon, etc), Marathwada (Osmanabad, Beed, etc) and ours is Southern Maharashtra (Mumbai, Pune, etc).
P.S. This was for people who don’t know this :P
And I had no idea what I was going to experience there. Well guys we Mumbaikars have no idea that, what a beautiful life we all have here in Mumbai, with our parents, relatives and places to hangout. When I went there, I realized that the problems we face here are totally worthless, spending time in totally useless things, which aren’t going to matter in future for us, we over think and we react. But we should have to open our eyes and look at the surrounding.. I mean what problems people face in such places, I was completely stunned. We demand for something, our parents give it without any hesitation, and there just for a small toy a child has to cry and his parents can do nothing for him except consoling him. Scarcity of water, less power supply, lack of education these are major problems in Maharashtra. As my grandma is the vice president of two schools there, one of them is a girls's school. She told me, they face many problems there. Parents there still hesitate to send their daughters for education, political problems... Guys, it’s a request to you all, if you have any kind of problem then please don’t make a big deal about it! We live in heaven frankly speaking; we all literally have no idea that what kinds of problems these people face every day. So if you have any problem try to act upon it and solve it, don’t mess yourself up. If you really feel that you are in the worst phase of your life then think of these people and feel blessed to have a beautiful life and future in front of you! I learnt from these village people that if they are still trying to be happy in spite of all such problems they have, why can’t we stay happy? Definitely we all can. :D
YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOURSELF AND DEFINITELY OTHERS AROUND YOU CHANGE FOR SURE!

God bless you all! 

Do write to me at my email at sanikadevdikar11@gmail.com.
(I got suggestions from previous letters, and thank you for the response)

No comments:

Post a Comment