Saturday 5 July 2014

Self realization!

Did you ever realize where do you stand actually and where do YOU imagine where you are? Start thinking about life a normal and natural way, life's just a simple struggle in your journey of reaching to your destination. I don't know about others, but many of my friends have come to me, asking for advice on their problems. I seriously ask you all, is this pain worth your happiness? Is this small some amount of pain worth you? Why do you get so low and negative about yourself? You yourself don't know how great you are and you just underestimate yourself! I am not saying that I am a perfect woman, Yes, I do have problems but I learned that worrying makes you far more worse than you can imagine! Hahaha! stop worrying about worthless things and start enjoying your life, and believe me, the things which you want really badly right now will return to you soon! Ok, now this process when you realize all this is called SELF REALIZATION process :D Just don't be over confident and don't have zero confidence too :) Be neutral and stay happy. You are amazing as you are, even you have flaws, people will criticize you no matter what. Let them do it, the community is never satisfied and yes Karma isn't a bitch! :P That's all for now.

Stay Tuned.
Sanica!

1 comment:

  1. Wat is diff between Self realisation and self respect

    ReplyDelete